Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

White Kitchens I love…

tumblr_lydb74QlI41qjzh3yo1_500inspirationalgirlvia theinspirationalgirl

Hello friends. Today is a show-and-tell day. Are you planning a kitchen remodel sometime in the future? Well, if you’re like me, you like to collect pictures that you love, just in case….hopefully, someday? Anyway, here are some of my favorite photos at the moment.

Obviously, I love white kitchens with lots of windows… but who doesn’t? 

I like the mix of rustic wood in white kitchens. Isn’t this custom hood beautiful? And of course, you can’t forget the framed picture perched on the shelf.

tumblr_lx4krolGsz1qii5iio1_500via tumblr.com

I absolutely love the look of marble with white cabinets, but I'm aware that they stain. Are you struggling with the decision to use marble in your kitchen? Click on Cote de Texas, for some pros and cons of using this material in your kitchen. But If you already have marble, I would love to know what you think.

mochatini

via BHG.com

 

tumblr_lzr0okQx3f1qh7l4ho1_400

Do you like an island that looks like a piece of furniture?  This one would work well in a gallery kitchen.

These red knobs make such a statement…

tumblr_lzuvtumDyj1r6npymo1_500

Look at this rustic ceiling. I love it. And I think the black shades add a touch of chic with all the white.

pinmarklet

The floors. The distressed finish on the cabinets. The beautiful woodwork. The backsplash. The color of the wood counters. The chandelier. Where do your eyes go?

kitchen-design-03

I like the custom box behind the stove…a perfect place for storage.

Snap399[3]via cotedetexas

I like the contrast of the old beams and the stainless steel. And of course, look at these walls…

image_thumb[102]cotedetexasvia cotedetexas

In my next kitchen I want wood floors…

No upper - Country living

via countryliving.com

and I want a wall of windows….

image_thumb[66]cotedetexas

via cotedetexas

 

untitledvelvetandlinen2via velvetandlinen

And I want an island with storage….

untitledvelvetandlinenvia velvetandlinen

via housebeautiful.com

amyegdines_035_0via googleimage

Wow. So many decisions.

Luckily, I don’t have to decide anything today. But, I never get tired of looking at beautiful pictures…and dreaming!!

Bye for now.

Les

 

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Linda said...

Leslie I love all the inspirational pictures of Kitchens!!
Well we can dream!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...