Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 8: Spooky Chic table ideas

 

DSC_0110_thumb[4]

A bronze pumpkin …

DSC_0141_thumb[7]

wearing pearl gems…stolen from a witch.

 

DSC_0183 (2)_thumb[4]

Black tulle to hide small critters..

DSC_0181 (2)_thumb[4]

and a black crow standing watch.

 

DSC_0132_thumb[7]

A white gloved placecard with a pretty dead flower…

DSC_0201 (2)_thumb[3]

and a scarlet colored drink that is ready for Edgar…

DSC_0154_thumb[3]

At the stroke of midnight …

DSC_0129_thumb[6]

the silver will be polished

DSC_0115_thumb[5]

and the candles will be lit..

DSC_0121_thumb[5]

 

DSC_0118_thumb[6]

 

DSC_0139_thumb[9]

Won’t you join us?

 

Hello my little dearies,

thank you for joining me on Day 8,

 

 fullbleed_41826_thumb[4]

xoxo

Leslie

I’m sharing this post with these friends:

http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/2014/10/wow-us-wednesdays-190.html?

http://www.frommyfrontporchtoyours.com/2014/10/treasure-hunt-thursday-176-highlights.html

 

 

 

5 comments:

Phyllis @Around the House said...

What a wonderful scary table, loved the mouse peeking out and I love the snake and all the skeleton skulls, love how fun and cool the table looks, great job...

Pam Kessler said...

Ok, that snake it freaking me out. Don't drink out of that glass!!! Besides the snake I love the table. Very spooky!

Karen said...

Leslie,
Great table set up. I love the little mouse sneaking under the fabric and those black candles that appear to burn red, so cool. Not sure I want the glass with the snake, but it is sure fun.
Karen

Gypsy Heart said...

What a great Halloween display! I have a "thing" about seeing snakes or mice but you've done a beautiful job on this table. :)

xo
Pat

Carol C., Sacramento said...

Leslie, I remember a post you did a long time ago on Halloween decorations. You had created this wild-looking, spooky, plastic baby doll chandelier with white spray paint (I believe). It was awesome and so creative.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...